April 25th, 2012 by InKnowledgeBlogger
Filed under: Bing Maps Events
Drive More Sales: Upgrade your website with Bing Maps for Enterprise (EPG284CAL)
April 26, 2012
8:00 am to 9:00 am Pacific Time
Give your customers a great mapping experience and help them find your business locations faster with Bing Maps on your website. Switching to Bing Maps from another mapping platform does not need to be complex or costly. Attend this webinar to learn about templates that will streamline moving to Bing Maps, and special price promotions that make moving to an Enterprise grade mapping solution easy and affordable.
• Drive traffic and create compelling user experiences on your website with Fast map load times
• Minimize downtime and disruptions to key website applications with Enterprise grade support and strong SLAs
• Provide an easy and accurate way to locate and explore information using Bing Maps
• Enable your customers to find your locations faster with mapping applications that add value and convenience to help you stand out from the competition
• Make critical location information more discoverable
Steve Milroy, Bing Maps Technology Specialist,
Greg Hickman, Bing Maps Solution Specialist, Microsoft
Register for the Conference:
January 17th, 2012 by InKnowledgeBlogger
Filed under: Mapping News
InKnowledge is currently hiring and are looking for developers of all levels who are interested in working on cutting edge projects. No minimum experience required. We have roles for all levels of developers.
Technologies include but are not limited to:
- Bing Maps
- Windows Azure
- Microsoft Surface
- SQL Server
If you are interested in gaining a lot of experience in a short time then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 7th, 2011 by InKnowledgeBlogger
Filed under: Bing Maps, Mapping News
When working on the Bing Maps Locator Wizard for InKnowledge we found we needed a highly customizable infobox control for the v7 AJAX control of Bing Maps. Not only did we want better support for custom HTML but we also wanted the infobox to reposition itself such that the infobox tried to stay towards the center of the map.In the end we created a very useful modular plugin for the v7 control and decided to share this with the development community. As a result I was a guest blogger for the Bing Maps Blog and wrote a blog post for them describing how the plugin was created and provided links to the complete source code. You can read the blog post here: http://www.bing.com/community/site_blogs/b/maps/archive/2011/06/07/developer-tip-modular-plug-in-for-customizable-infobox-control.aspx
May 18th, 2011 by Ricky Brundritt
Filed under: Bing Maps
InKnowledge has released a Spatial Data Uploader for the Bing Spatial Data Services as a part of their recently released Bing Maps Locator Wizard. This data uploader allows you to easily geocode and upload data sources using the Bing Spatial Data Services using a user friendly interface.
- Ability to Geocode and Upload data sources using the Bing Spatial Data Services.
- Ability to handle MapPoint and Multimap data sources. (csv, pipe and tab delimited).
- Download functionality
- Data Source Delete functionality
- Can be run online through a browser of installed
- Stores a copy of the data source locally
- Automatically continues jobs if application turned off while processing.
Migrating a locator can be done in as little as 5 minutes making this ideal for applications that need to migrate from MapPoint and Multimap.
You can check out the data uploader here: http://bingmapslocators.cloudapp.net/DataUploader
Here is a video overview of how to use this tool:
May 9th, 2011 by InKnowledgeBlogger
Filed under: Bing Maps
InKnowledge launched the Bing Maps Locator Wizard. This Wizard enables corporations, and the general public to get their location data on a Bing Maps map in minutes. Found here: http://bingmapslocators.cloudapp.net/, the wizard walks users through the simple steps required to create and customize a locator application which can be downloaded, or even hosted by InKnowledge on the Windows Azure platform – completely free!
With video tutorials, and walkthroughs, creating a custom locator application has never been easier!
Here is the preview video:
Check out the Overview videos on our YouTube Channel.