Bing Spatial Data Uploader
InKnowledge released a Spatial Data Uploader for the Bing Spatial Data Services as a part of their recently released Bing Maps Locator Wizard.
This data uploader allows you to easily geocode and upload data sources using the Bing Spatial Data Services using a user friendly interface.
Migrating a locator can be done in as little as 5 minutes making this ideal for applications that need to migrate from MapPoint and Multimap.
You can access the standard version of the data uploader here: http://bingmapslocators.cloudapp.net/DataUploader
Standard Version Features:
- Ability to Geocode and Upload data sources using the Bing Spatial Data Services.
- Ability to handle MapPoint and Multimap data sources. (csv, pipe and tab delimited).
- Download functionality
- Data Source Delete functionality
- Can be run online through a browser of installed to computer
- Stores a copy of the data source locally
- Automatically continues jobs if application turned off while processing.
Advance Version Features:
An advance version of the data uploader is available through InKnowledge. This advance data uploader has all the features of the stnadard
version plus the following:
- Map based data viewer & editor
- Table based data viewer and editor
- Support for Zip files
- Downloading of data sources from Bing
If you are interested in this product contact us at email@example.com
Command Line tools
InKnowledge also has a command line tool which can be used to geocode and upload data sources. This is useful for those who run regular batch
geocoding and uploading processes. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bing Maps Data Uploader Comand Line tool documentation
Overview of how to use the Standard Data Uploader